Trusted identity verification on-site
Innovative Face Verification
Match a person’s face with the photo on the ID document presented, using biometrics. Our face verification technology generates a highly accurate score based on a face match.
Security features, template database cross-check, MRZ check, VIZ to MRZ comparison, RFID chip validation, RFID picture to VIZ photo comparison, RFID to MRZ comparison and data cross-checks.
Fast-track registration and onboarding
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology converts images of ID document data into machine-encoded text for easy data-entry and enrolment into your business systems.
Accuracy for efficiency
Our technologies have been developed to be as accurate and user-friendly as possible to boost efficiency and security and speed up business transactions in both online and offline settings.
Compliance and reporting
Fully compliant with AML legislation and KYC directives. AuthentiScan generates a detailed audit trail for each ID check and offers various options for management reporting.
Secure data handling
Storage of ID document data, images and verification reports in a secure database. Data collected by AuthentiScan is securely processed according to GDPR guidelines.
Top-level ID document verification
At Keesing, we strongly believe that thorough and extensive ID document verification is a crucial component of any reliable identity verification and proofing process. Only through rigorous and accurate document verification identity fraud can be detected and prevented.
AuthentiScan offers broad-based ID document verification based on analysing document security features based on the document images captured via a passport scanner. ID documents are cross-checked with our template database trained on official ID documents only. So it reliably identifies fake documents from the real ones. Our global ID document coverage and unique ID reference and template databases allow top-level verification of ID documents from over 200 countries.
Depending on the level of ID document verification you choose with AuthentiScan, our checks include:
- Check on security features: (presence, location and correct pattern of optical security features, biometrical features, background pattern matching).
- MRZ check: compares Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) data to corresponding Visual Inspection Zone (VIZ) data and verifies MRZ checksums.
- RFID chip validation and authentication: Checks integrity of RFID chip, RFID data vs VIZ, RFID picture vs VIZ photo, RFID vs MRZ.
- Matching document presenter’s selfie/picture to the photo on the ID document.
- Data cross-reference checks on name, DOB and expiration date, date of issue and issuing authority.
Eliminate uncertainty, improve efficiency, reduce risks of manipulation, and provide a verified root-of-trust in onboarding processes.
How does it work?
- Our face-to-face identity verification can be seamlessly integrated in your organisation’s operating environment.
- Bespoke scanning and capturing hardware — such as passport readers — work well with AuthentiScan. User-friendly document image capture technology ensures accurate document classification and data collection that supports thorough comparison and verification of the ID document.
- High-end technologies enable multiple automated checks of the ID document to take place to confirm its
- To verify whether the document presenter is its legitimate owner, a picture of a person’s face is taken and matched to the ID photo.
- Handle exceptions via your own internal helpdesk functionality or get access to Keesing’s Expert Helpdesk for support and conclusive ID checks.
- Minimize risks and make customer due diligence and screening an integrated part of the process.
- AuthentiScan generates a real-time resultand a detailed audit trail for each ID check. It offers various options for management reporting and data processing.
Verify identities on-the-spot quickly and reliably
- End-to-end solution for identity verification on-site
- Top-level ID document verification
- Biometric identity proofing using Face Verification
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology
- Screening against international PEP and Sanction lists
- Audit trail of ID document and face verification results
- Expert Helpdesk and/or internal helpdesk functionality
- Detailed management reporting options
- Secure data handling and hosting in EU datacentres
- Compliance with AML and KYC regulations
- Increased trust, enhanced efficiency and a great user experience
We are happy to give you a demo of our identity verification solutions. This live or online experience helps you better understand what our technology can do for your business. And, we are more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Fill out the form and we will get in touch shortly.