The magazine for developments in the field of security documents, security printing, banknotes and identity management.
Keesing Journal of Documents & Identity
- A bi-monthly specialist magazine (3 regular issues, 3 special issues per year)
- Sharp analyses, in-depth background articles, gripping editorials and columns
- Worldwide readership
- Editorially led publication with limited amount of advertising space
- English-language publication consisting of +36 full-color pages
- Special subscription offer for government agencies
- Excellent sponsor and advertising opportunities
- Unique source of information
Unique source of information
Keesing Journal of Documents & Identity (KJD&I) is a bi-monthly specialist magazine for and by users, developers and suppliers in the field of security documents, security printing, banknotes and identity management. Experts from all over the world offer a unique source of information and insight. It features insights into the latest trends in areas such as biometrics, e-passports, security printing and banknotes. But also sharp analyses, in-depth articles, gripping editorials, expert contributors and columns.
The magazine for thousands of industry and government professionals
KJD&I is a well-known and much respected journal within the industry, providing its readers excellent information on the latest developments in the industry in the widest sense. Since 2003 there has not been a better specialist magazine for thousands of professionals worldwide.
About Keesing JournalSales & Consultancy Department +31 (0)20 7157 812
To order any of the other previous issues, special editions or for information about advertising in the Keesing Journal please contact us.