Organisations that deploy well-trained staff are able to reduce instances of identity fraud significantly. Train your employees to perform effective ID checks with the help of our e-Course.
Keesing ID e-Course
- Practical e-Course for ID document authentication and profiling
- Based on an easy-to-follow, three-stage process: look, feel, tilt
- Excellent basis of knowledge and skills for working with ID verification solutions
- Modular structure: individual modules can be followed at any time
- Interim (knowledge) tests and final exam (certificate included)
- English version (other languages upon request)
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to to conduct a quick, user-friendly ID check.
“I can recommend Keesing’s ID e-Course for non-experts that are looking for obtaining basic knowledge around document identification and authentication as well as basic knowledge in profiling.” – Georg Hasse, Secunet Security Networks AG
“The course is able to give you a solid foundation in forensic identification and document examination, quickly and effectively. It is also one of the few international courses that satisfies US licensure requirements. Customer service was quick and pleasant to deal with. 5 out of 5, highly recommended. “
– Michael de Sarro
ID document authentication & Profiling
The ID e-Course consists of 4 modules and teaches participants basic profiling and document authentication skills. The course focuses on three key questions:
1. Is the document in question genuine?
2. Is the document in question valid?
3. Is the person presenting the document also the rightful document holder?
Final exam with certificate
Each module concludes with a test, allowing participants to assess whether they are sufficiently prepared for the final exam. A certificate is issued to each participant after successful completion of the final exam.
Download the Keesing ID e-Course brochure