Keesing is firmly committed to the global effort of combating COVID-19 by enabling organisations and their employees to remotely screen and proof identities. In doing so, the company contributes to fostering an international climate of safe work environments, secure digital services all-around and protection against fraud.
1. Access to Keesing’s Identity Verification for Essential Organisations:
Essential organisations that are in need of accurate identity proofing while responding to the COVID-19 pandemic can freely use Keesing’s digital identity verification services and databases. Organisations that wish to be eligible for free access to Keesing’s identity verification are requested to fill in the below form. Upon receipt of your request, we will contact you to discuss matters further.
Click here to read the full press release.
2. Ongoing Business: Access to Keesing Services and Support
While several Keesing team members are working remotely in accordance with COVID-19 global safety guidelines, our products continue to be fully operational. Keesing Documentchecker and AuthentiScan products are available to all our customers, with content updates proceeding as usual. Our team is likewise continuously available to support you in setting up and streamlining your organisation’s identity verification processes, integrating Keesing services into your online environments and providing you with expert advice on the validity of ID documents.
A few small notes on our around-the-clock services during these difficult times:
– As we work closely with embassies and governmental organisations, please note that a small delay in their replies to queries can be expected.
– While the Keesing Document Helpdesk continues to work as usual, we kindly request your understanding at times when we may not be able to uphold our customary 15-minute processing commitment as our team may not be available at full capacity.
– Our sales and support teams are functioning normally and are reachable as per their normal email and telephone contact details. Please note, however, that all face-to-face meetings have been replaced by conference calls at this time.
In case you have any questions or would like to have a more detailed discussion with us, please feel free to contact us directly via e-mail or telephone +31 20 7157 800. Alternatively, you can leave your details via the below form and we will contact you shortly.