Talented DevOps Engineer
KEESING Technologies is a world leader in ID authentication tools. To support its ambitious growth, we are looking for a:
Talented DevOps Engineer
Are you an accomplished DevOps engineer seeking a challenge in the world of software development and deployment? Then consider joining Keesing Technologies Amsterdam-based team.
You will be part of a fun, talented team responsible for delivering world class IT systems, software, and web applications for ID document (e.g. passport / driving license) and individual authentication.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our development operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for regression testing, deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
We are looking for:
- An individual with strong background in BOTH Windows AND Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Experience with CI / CD tools such as Jenkins and Octopus
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with NGINX
- Experience deploying IIS hosted websites (MSDeploy is of great benefit)
- Understanding of network infrastructure
- Virtualisation experience (bonus points for Proxmox / KVM clustering)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (Oracle and/or MSSQL experience is a plus)
- Experience with Powershell/Bash
- A working understanding of code and script (we are a .NET operation but do as much as possible in *nix)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Professional or academic educational background
- Good communication skills, speaking and writing in English
- Willingness to travel abroad
A friendly, respectful, internationally orientated, dynamic work environment and flexible working hours with a fun team. Keesing Technologies enjoys an informal business culture and good primary and secondary terms of employment, based on the CAO voor het Uitgeverijbedrijf (CAO-UB). In addition to a good salary, this contains a nice pension fund. There are regular social events, even sport groups too!
If you have any questions about the vacancy you may contact Paula van Rossen, Office Manager, 0031 20 7157806. You can find more information about our organization and products at www.keesingtechnologies.com
Send your motivation and CV to our HR department by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keesing Technologies leads the way in identity verification solutions. This leadership is built on decades of experience working with governments, employment agencies, banks and insurance companies. We serve more than 6,000 clients around the globe, providing identity verification solutions they trust to meet their critical security needs.
Our objective is to help organisations prevent counterfeiting and ID fraud by providing the world’s best solutions. To this end, we market a range of printed and digital solutions that allow users – from document professionals to untrained staff – to assess the authenticity of nearly all ID documents currently in circulation. Solutions that provide you with the assurance of a document’s authenticity.
The technology we use in our products is powered by nearly 100 years of experience and accumulated knowledge.
We are proud to share our expertise and knowledge with the world through a worldwide renowned education center: the Keesing ID Academy. The ID Academy provides education on ID document authentication through workshops, e-courses and lectures at conferences.
Keesing Technologies is a SURYS company.
Voor meer informatie over de vacature kun je contact opnemen met: