Keesing Technologies is a world leader in ID verification tools. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for a:
As a Business Analyst at Keesing, you will be responsible for defining, documenting and communicating requirements for our entire digital product portfolio features in an Agile, user-centric and data-driven environment. You will work closely with Product Team, QA, Development and other stakeholders to scope out requirements and documenting them.
You will also identify, analyse and document business processes and workflows with a view for streamlining and improving. You’ll need to simplify complex problems, workflows, processes and projects into component parts and be able to explore and analyse systematically.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Product Team, QA and Development Teams to scope, define and deliver requirements using user flows in a BDD (Gherkin or Cucumber) format.
- Liaise with the development teams as well as Customer Service and Ops to ensure the team is well briefed on new features/functionality and Product is made aware of any issues/necessary improvements.
- Define, monitor and react to KPIs and user data for each new feature.
- Experience as a technical BA for a B2C or B2B product, delivering features from start to finish in an Agile environment (Minimum two years).
- Strong requirements creation skills writing User Stories/technical tasks and Acceptance Criteria collaboratively in a BDD Gherkin or Cucumber format.
- Creation of specifications, user guides, releases notes, and/or instruction manuals.
- Creation of UML and user flow diagrams KPI tracking experience and drawing conclusions from data.
- Strong communication skills and experience reporting back to management.
- Strong research skills and experience of competitor analysis
- Technical background/degree
A friendly, respectful, internationally orientated, dynamic work environment and flexible working hours with a fun team. Keesing Technologies enjoys an informal business culture and good primary and secondary terms of employment, based on the CAO voor het Uitgeverijbedrijf (CAO-UB). In addition to a good salary, this contains a nice pension fund. There are regular social events.
If you have any questions about the vacancy you may contact Paula van Rossen, Office Manager, 0031 20 7157806 or George Delevante CTO, 0621191719. You can find more information about our organization and products at www.keesingtechnologies.comInterested?
Please send a motivation letter and your CV to Paula van Rossen by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Keesing Technologies, attn. Paula van Rossen, Hogehilweg 17, 1101 CB Amsterdam.
A technical assessment will form part of the interview process.
About Keesing Technologies
Keesing Technologies was founded in 1923 and leads the way in digital ID document and banknote authentication solutions.
Our objective is to help organizations prevent counterfeiting and combat fraud by providing the world’s best authentication solutions. To this end, we market a range of printed and digital solutions that allow users – from document professionals to untrained staff – to assess the authenticity of nearly all ID documents and banknotes currently in circulation. Solutions that provide you with the assurance of a document’s authenticity.
The technology we use is powered by nearly 100 years of experience and accumulated knowledge.
Keesing is the owner of the world’s most comprehensive source of genuine ID documents and banknotes. A database which provides you authoritative access to international ID documents and banknotes from over 200 countries and organizations. The database, which powers all our products, includes detailed descriptions and high-quality images of thousands of passports, ID cards, driving licenses, visas, residence permits and banknotes. Keesing is trusted by Interpol as a partner for worldwide reference data on banknotes.
Keesing’s objective is to develop the highest quality products and services. To achieve it, we cooperate with international government agencies, as well as embassies, consulates and central banks.
Keesing Technologies is a SURYS Company.
Voor meer informatie over de vacature kun je contact opnemen met: