The Online Marketing Executive (OME) is co-responsible for the development and implementation of the online and offline marketing activities of Keesing and its product portfolio.
Co-development, implementation and optimisation of activities to support marketing strategy:
- Translate marketing strategy into concrete (online) actions and campaigns.
- Implement marketing mix and plans within set time frame and budget.
- Promote solutions and services, identify demand and generate leads by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics.
- Test and optimise the performance of marketing tools (website, SEO, SEA, social media, e-mail, automation, etc.) to make marketing efforts more successful and data driven.
- Report on insights and results, of (online) media and campaigns/activities.
- Pro-actively advise on and take care of the further improvement of website and campaigns to bring in leads.
- Support Sales in achieving revenue targets.
- Monitor and achieve targets (KPIs) in the areas of leads, traffic, conversion, ROI, ER and response;
- Launch, evaluate and optimize multimedia campaigns for the benefit of lead generation, lead nurturing and customer retention;
- Increase conversion of marketing efforts by constantly analysing and enhancing marketing activities and ensuring an optimally performing website.
- Understand Keesing’s target audiences, markets and verticals and identify commercial opportunities for Keesing’s product portfolio.
Maintenance and development of online/offline marketing material
- Ensure a professional and up-to-date presentation (content) of the product portfolio through online and print marketing material
- Maintain, develop, and update marketing material in accordance with corporate identity (house style)
- Monitoring of industry/product-related online media channels and groups (social media)
- Create content pieces and implement content marketing for various purposes.
- Promote products and their features to our organization’s target audience. Duties include studying the Keesing solutions, locating key features that will attract customers and create marketing campaigns for our products and services.
- Work at the intersection of product development, marketing, and sales.
- Determine the type of advertising and marketing content, such as print, digital or social media, that needs to be created and distributed.
- Outline a product timeline and oversee the project’s successful execution.
- Create and manage budgets for the product.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product.
- Implement and optimise SEO activities, including keyword strategy and link building to ensure the best online visibility of Keesing and its products
- Ensure a consistent and good visitor flow to the website and other digital communication channels.
- Analyse SEO and website performance and periodically report on this.
- Manage website content to ensure its up to date, presents the latest (product) information and connects with the target group(s).
- Monitor and optimise website performance to contribute to the achievement of the KPIs and ensure a modern and user-friendly website.
- Develop, test, and optimise SEA campaigns to drive traffic to the website and generate leads.
- Maintain good contact with 3rd parties for website development, manage external maintenance/development activities.
What you bring
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in a relevant field of study
- At least two years of Marketing experience
- Product Marketing skills or ambition is a pre
- Commercial insight / Customer-oriented
- Communicative (oral/written expression skills)
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Results driven
A good base salary and bonus structure in addition to a pleasant, internationally orientated, dynamic work climate, flexible working hours and hybrid work possibilities. Keesing Technologies knows an informal business culture and good primary and secondary terms of employment, based on the CAO-UB.
Interested? Send your motivation and CV to Paula van Rossen by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Keesing Technologies
Keesing Technologies offers cutting-edge identity verification that allows you to establish an individual’s identity from anywhere in the world and protect your business from fraud.
Our unique technologies are built on our long-standing expertise, extensive ID knowledge and the world’s most comprehensive ID document database.
In short, we offer identity verification you can trust. You can find more information about our organization and products at www.keesingtechnologies.com